Employment (now hiring)
Atlanta Pro AV knows that having the right technology is only a small part of making an event or installation successful. The people you entrust must have the skills and temperament to work together as a team.
There is always room for talented technicians with experience in the audio-visual industry to join our team. Whether your background is rental & staging or commercial installation and design, we hope to have a position for which you would be a perfect fit.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we look strictly for talent, drive, and a strong, honest work ethic. We offer on-the-job training and educational courses through Infocomm and other outlets. We often have the opportunity to set up workshops for our employees and visit with our manufacturing partners for training at their facilities.
Now hiring for a Full Time Driver / Warehouse Assist.
Our company has been in business for over 14 years. We strive to build an environment that’s fun, challenging, and creative.
Atlanta based Audio-Visual company seeking Full-time Driver/Warehouse Assistant.
This position reports to the Operations & Warehouse Manager.
Monday through Friday 9 am – 5 pm with some schedule fluctuation.
Benefits start after 90 day probation period (Medical & PTO)
* Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
* Applicant must be able to be able to operate a 26′ non-CDL box truck
* Responsible for delivering & picking up AV equipment as scheduled
* Assist in loading & unloading equipment to & from the warehouse
* Assist Warehouse Manager in pulling and checking in equipment
* Occasionally filling in for Warehouse Manager when he is out of the office (must be able to work independently)
* Applicant must have basic computer knowledge
* Preferred applicant has some AV background.
* Complies with all Company security and safety measures.